Sunday, August 23, 2009

Receiving E-mails of Postings

So I think there are a couple ways you can receive e-mails when people write a post. A post is simply an entry on the blog.

1. You can make a blogger profile and become a follower, which is on the right side of the blog. I am already a follower so a little picture of me is already there.

2. If you don't want to make a profile, I believe you can become a follower if you have one of three things: a google e-mail account (gmail), an AIM screen name (if you don't know what that is, you don't have it), or a yahoo mail account. If you choose the follower option at the top of the page it will ask you what kind of e-mail system you have and it will prompt you to enter it.

Please post any questions or comments you guys have about the blog or how to use it and I will do my best to answer! I think this will be a great way to keep us in touch and organized!

-Baby Hawk a.k.a. Waller's Tech Bitch ;)

1 comment: